- Nowadays, cosmetic gynaecological surgical procedures have become increasingly popular. They have begun to be viewed as a straightforward and an effective solution in females to the most personal of problems.
- Hymenoplasty and Vaginoplasty are the two most common gynaecological procedures.
- Hymenoplasty is a surgical procedure that involves the repairing or rebuilding of a torn hymen to imply the virginal state of a woman, usually done for religious, ethnic or cultural reasons.
- Vaginoplasty involves reshaping and tightening of the inner walls and muscles of vagina to produce a more toned and tight vagina.
- The way a woman feels about the look and sensation in her vagina and pubic areas has a direct impact on her sexual desire, self-esteem and her intimate relationship with her partner.
- Hymenoplasty aims to correct dysfunctions and improve the woman`s hidden aesthetics. It is also known as hymen reconstruction procedure which means bringing back to virginity.
- The hymenoplasty is a surgical procedure which is designed to reconstruct or repair the hymen. This surgery is performed to pull the tissue back together to restore a “virgin-like” quality.
Why have Hymenoplasty?
- The hymen can not only be stretched due to sexual intercourse but also a use of a tampon, falling on a sharp object or falling when you are performing water-skiing can cause the hymen to stretch.
- Hymenoplasty is the only gynaecological plastic surgery that can help you restore the hymen to its original state.
- Some women may feel an intact hymen is necessary before marriage and for this reason, they undergo hymenoplasty.
- After several years of childbirth, some women may also explore the option of hymenoplasty as a “gift” to their partner.
- At Global Health Care Clinic, we have an experienced hand in performing hymen repair or reconstruction surgery Chandigarh and very well know the importance of your privacy and confidentiality.
- Vaginoplasty is a gynaecological surgical procedure which is meant for tightening the female pelvic floor muscles that surround the vagina.
- Earlier, this procedure was performed to repair vaginal stretches, fix genetic vaginal deformations and tears that are formed during childbirth.
- Nowadays, many women are choosing vaginoplasty for some aesthetic reasons as well
- This procedure aims at giving better strength or control of these muscles to a woman that may lead to greater satisfaction for both the partners during sexual intercourse.
Why have Vaginoplasty?
- As female ages, the tissue present inside and around the vagina may become loose and the vagina may also feel wider. The same condition happens after childbirth too.
- The pelvic floor muscles can also become weak. All such changes are natural. They can have a negative effect on the sex life of female and her partner because these changes can cause her or her partner to feel less sensation during sex.
- These changes can also affect the self-esteem of female if she feels self-conscious about her body.
- Vaginoplasty is a gynaecological procedure which is done to restore the shape, size and muscle tone of the vagina. This is performed to give your vagina a younger and stronger look. It can boost your sexual confidence by improving your sexual experiences.
- This surgical procedure is often performed in combination with other cosmetic enhancement procedures of female genital tract.
- Also females with vaginal deformations, vaginal injuries, or serious vaginal stretching that result after childbirth can undergo vaginoplasty.